You’re busy, busy, busy, and you haven’t found the time to take care of yourself the way you know you should. You feel stressed, and you’re a few pounds heavier than you want to be and feel like you’ve lost a bit of yourself somewhere along the way.
You know you want to look and feel amazing, but you aren’t quite sure where to begin – it’s all a bit overwhelming, and you know you can’t do it on your own.
You’re certainly not alone, and the good news is that I can help! You see, I’ve been there myself, so I know EXACTLY what it’s like. I also know what it’s like to be on the other side, and that’s what I want for you!
And The Best Part… It Doesn’t Involve Restrictive Dieting or Any Other “Quick Fix” Gimmicks.
“Quick Fixes” Don’t Work Long-Term Because They’re Not DESIGNED To Work Long-Term
As a certified health and fitness coach I help busy moms and dads get off the dieting roller coaster for good, by developing healthy sustainable habits leading to long term weight loss, so they can feel confident and look great in their favorite outfits again.
Let me ask you a question…
Do you ever feel like there’s too much conflicting information about how you should eat?
If you’re confused, frustrated, and overwhelmed by all the mixed messages out there, you’re not alone.
Every day I talk to people who feel defeated and just about ready to give up.
Can you relate?
If you’ve tried the so-called quick fixes and regained the weight, you might be tempted to beat yourself up about it.
I’m here to tell you that it’s NOT your fault.
The fact is that restrictive diets don’t work long-term… and “rapid weight loss” often leads to rapid weight GAIN.
“Quick Fixes” Don’t Work Long-Term Because They’re Not DESIGNED To Work Long-Term
If you’ve been tempted by the promise of sudden and dramatic results in the past, I don’t blame you
Who WOULDN’T want fast results?
It’s natural to want to free yourself from a problem as quickly as you can.
But there are two problems…
1) It doesn’t really work that way. Having an extra few dozen pounds isn’t like having an ear infection. A short-term treatment plan is not going to give complete relief.
2) People who sell restrictive “quick fixes” know you WANT to believe that it DOES work that way. They know it’s not true and they don’t really care.
They lie to make money off of you, claiming things like “You’ll lose 30 lbs in 4 weeks…AND you’ll keep it off”
You pay up, experience an initial rush of excitement, and then end up mad at yourself for gaining the weight back.
Meanwhile, they’re laughing all the way to the bank.
You Can’t Turn a Quick Fix Into a Lasting Fix
It’s not that you need to just “try harder” to stick to your restrictive eating plan.
You don’t need to turn a rigid 21-day detox into a 365-day detox year-after-year.
You need a radically different approach.
You need something that’s EFFECTIVE…and SUSTAINABLE.
That means your weight loss strategy needs 3 main components:
1) It needs to be right for your TASTE BUDS. It lets you enjoy your favorite meals (in a balanced way) so that you never feel deprived.
2) It needs to be right for your BODY. It helps you feel your best, so you actually feel MORE energy while following your lifestyle plan. No more constant hunger and fatigue.
3) It needs to be right for your LIFE. Unless you have a personal chef, you can’t have 3 hours of food prep go into your meals each day. You probably can’t spend 2 hours at the gym each day, either. Nor would you want to! I know I wouldn’t…
Over the Next 12 Weeks, I’ll Give You Quick Wins on your Way to Long-Term Success
If you’re not losing 10 kg a week, how would you know if you’re making progress?
Simple… you see the new healthy habits you’re building.
You experience eating and exercising in a way that’s right for your body.
You make healthy eating and physical activity fit seamlessly into your daily routines.
All while continuing to enjoy your favorite meals.
Imagine being guided through a simple, step-by-step process so you know what to do every step of the way to reach your goals!
Yes, it’s true – we are what we eat. But there’s so much more to the healthy living puzzle!
As a client of mine, you’ll learn easy-to-implement strategies that can transform the way you look and feel – as well as help you to better understand your relationship with food, without feeling:
Deprived, Restricted, Overwhelmed or Guilty!
My coaching program is for you if you want to:
Achieve your goal weight, look younger, reduce stress, develop a healthy relationship with food, and slip into your favorite clothes again.
No gimmicks, fad diets, or ‘tricks.’ We know those don’t work, right?
During my Program you’ll discover:
- Why Diets Don’t Work And What Does Work, Long-Term
- Why one diet doesn’t work for everyone
- What to focus on ADDING IN instead of restricting
- The myths we’ve been falling for and why your yo-yo diet history isn’t your fault
- Simple things you can start with right away
- Exercise Strategies To Maximize Results
- Easy ways to get started with exercise
- How to maximize results without spending hours at the gym
- Common roadblocks to exercise with simple solutions
- How to bust through a weight loss plateau
- Why It’s Not Just About Food And Exercise
- What nourishes us on a deeper level
- Why eating can be used to fill a void and what to do about it
- Life balance: what is it and how it can help with your goals
- Mindful Eating And Portion Control
- Discover 8 ways to get a better handle on portion control without feeling deprived
- Learn what mindful eating is and how it can help with weight loss and overall health
- Mindless eating triggers and solutions
- Understanding And Conquering Cravings
- Common causes of cravings and how to deal with them
- How to curb cravings and find healthier options
- Why your sugar and/or junk food habit isn’t all your fault
- Menu Planning For Success
- How planning ahead can help you eat healthier and lose weight
- How to save time, money, calories and stress
- Quick prep and cooking tips
- Planning for busy weeks
- Stress Reduction And Self-Care
- How stress can affect you physically and emotionally
- Getting better control over your schedule and your life
- Putting YOU at the top of your priority list
- 22 ways to reduce stress and take care of yourself
- Supercharged Goal Setting
- How to get crystal clear on your goals
- Aligning your goals with your life priorities
- How to put yourself towards the top of the list
- Figuring out your WHY (written exercise)
- Setting SMART short-term and long-term goals
- Mindset And Habits For Powerful Change
- Identifying the thoughts and actions that may be keeping you ‘stuck’
- How to take a step back and shift your mindset and attitude
- Evaluating the ‘auto-pilot’ habits that may be preventing you from reaching your goals
- Why it’s not about ‘perfection’ but PROGRESS
- Fueling Your Body For Great Results
- Why what we eat really matters
- How food affects how we look, feel and age
- Focus on thriving, not depriving
- The basics of protein, carbs and fat and why each is important
- Food journaling
- Boosting Your Energy
- The foods and habits that may be boosting or depleting your energy levels
- Simple tips to start improving your energy today
- The way you start your morning can have a big impact on your energy throughout the day
- Tips to avoid the 3 pm slump
- Deciphering Food Labels Made Easy
- How processed foods can sabotage your weight loss efforts (even when you’re counting calories)
- The top controversial food additives
- Tips to make label reading easier
- How to start with simple changes
BEST OF ALL …you’ll have my support and guidance every step of the way as you implement simple changes for life-long success!
Here’s How It Works:
The One-on-One coaching can be 100% online or in person (If you live in Basel, Switzerland). It includes a 1-hour weekly phone or skype call (or in-person meeting), and weekly emails.
Once you sign up, you’ll receive:
- Simple Action Plan tailored just for you to get you on the right track without making you feel overwhelmed.
- Weekly Coaching Support via texts and emails to help you succeed with each action step and overcome any challenges along the way.
- Meal Planning Templates to help you put together simple, healthy meals in record time.
- Workout planning Templates to help you keep track of your weekly workouts.
PLUS…You Get These Bonuses:
- Delicious, Nutritious Recipe eGuide for breakfast, lunch, dinner and side-dishes (A $79 value)
- A Grocery Shopping Guide to help you easily navigate healthy food choices at the store (A $29 value)
- ‘Sensational Smoothies and Juices’ recipe guide (A $49 Value)
Contact Me Today to Take the Next Step Towards Being Fit and Healthy for Life!
You don’t have to keep feeling frustrated by those final stubborn pounds.
You don’t have to continue being afraid that you’ll need to keep dieting for the rest of your life.
Just because you’ve struggled to keep weight off in the past does NOT mean you are destined to yo-yo up and down forever.
You can learn how to achieve sustainable weight loss.